Our Latest News & Updates
- Now that .au domain names have been made available by auDA, we've registered the edithouse.au domain name.
- We've just completed the redesign and update of the Lyndon Designs website.
- The blogging module of the GAWSE CMS is now in beta release at: The European Caper.
- Our in-house CMS now has its own identity and website. We're calling it the Generic Automated Website Engine! gawse.com.
- We're now live with our own CMS at ehse.net. The site doesn't look any different, but the engine under the hood is now fully automated.
- With hand-coding HTML being too slow and WordPress too bulky, for better or worse, we've decided to write our own CMS. Updates to follow…
- We are selling an old Sony UVW-1800 and 2 Practel frames & DA's on eBay: www.edithouse.com.au/information/forsale/. Auction ends Wednesday.
- Huge turnout at the Amazon AWS Summit today. Good keynote opening. AWS is certainly changing the playing field at a rapid rate. #AWSSummit
- The EditHouse website has been updated to HTML5 and is now Responsive for small screens.
- We've added some new websites to our industry links pages for Stock Footage and Associations: www.edithouse.com.au/information/links/
- As part of the EditHouse website update, we've introduced a Twitter feed. The odd bit of company news might be tweeted here (#EditHouseSydney).